- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753473
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Advance their knowledge of corporate treasury management and the treasury function.
- Obtain up-to-date practices covering Asset Liability Management and cash management techniques.
- Develop a practical understanding of financial markets and their products.
- Correctly recognize and measure financial instruments under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Improve their understanding of fair value measurement and its effect on financial instruments’ presentation.
- Leverage their understanding of hedging and speculation, and understand the different hedging techniques applied by the treasury function
Who should attend:
- Treasury Professionals
- Financial Professionals
- Finance Managers
- Corporate Controllers
- Financial Controllers
- Chief Accountants
- Accounting Managers
- Senior Accountants
- Banking Professionals
- Corporate Business Professionals
- Treasury Function
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Corporate Finance Theory
- Fixed Income Securities and Bonds' Valuations
- Stock Market and Equity Valuations
- Accounting for Financial Instruments
- Briefing on Derivatives Markets, Hedging and Speculation
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses