- Location Online
- Duration: 90 Hours
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to
- Highlight the goals, decisions phases, processes of supply chain and their impact on the firm to provide effective services
- Explain how a company achieves strategic fit between its supply chain strategy and its competitive strategy for meeting customer needs
- Delve into greater depth by traversing a Supply Chain from the end-customer viewpoint.
- Describe Store and Merchandising and its relation to Supply Chain.
- Describe Inventory Management in Retail
- Describe challenges of Transportation and Logistics in Retail.
- Explain Procurement, Order Management, Customer relationship management in Retail
- Describe Supply Chain Planning Versus Supply Chain Execution
- Explain Analytics and the Supply Chain
- Describe how to measure the Supply Chain
- Describe how 'Collaboration' is the mantra in the SCM world today across all business verticals.
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.