- Duration 4 Days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Dubai Marina
Succession planning has been identified as a key issue that "keeps CEOs awake at night". Organisations that implement effective succession planning and career development ensure business continuity while motivating and retaining their talent. In the GCC region it is a key driver of localisation by ensuring that strategies are in place to meet challenging localisation targets.
- Succession planning or external market forces?
- Compiling the succession plan
- Career development
- Impact on HR and organisational processes
- Implementation of the succession and career development plan
Who should attend
This course is designed specifically for all management professionals with an interest in ensuring business continuity and improving performance, motivation and loyalty of employees. It is an essential course for Department Heads, Directors, Senior Managers and Section Heads. HR professionals, People Development Officers and Career Development specialists will also benefit from the outcomes of this course.
Benefits of attending
- Ensure business continuity by planning succession into key organisational positions and preparing people appropriately to step up to leadership roles
- Identify talented employees and provide structured career development opportunities to enable them to take on higher level and broader responsibilities
- Attract and retain the top talent you need to meet your organisation's current and future objectives
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses