- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Dubai Marina
This course will guide delegates in designing a streamlined and effective internal communication strategy for their organisation and teach them how to improve organisational performance through an in-depth understanding of key topics. They will learn how to quantify their goals and achievements via internal surveys on attitude, communication and awareness.
What will I learn?
- Tools for defining internal communications objectives
- Understand the needs of internal customers
- Utilising QQCPE as a tool
- Assess internal communication processes with proven tools and techniques
- Understand a department's strengths and weaknesses
- Identify whether a department can deliver and organisation's communication strategy effectively
- Build an essential communication framework
- Develop a strategic plan
This course is designed for business professionals working in internal communications, from Directors and Presidents to Heads and Managers. This course is for everyone interested in creating a high quality corporate communications department.
What will I benefit from the course?
- Identify critical criteria for formulating a successful internal communication strategy
- Utilise proven methods for improving your existing internal communication processes
- Train staff and gain their buy-in towards breaking down existing barriers to communication
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses