- Locations: Trade Centre
- Duration / Course length: 4 Days
This course explains how the strategic management process can be used to analyse environments, industries and organisations, and how to use that analysis to make sound strategic choices. Delegates will look at how to build a cohesive strategy across an entire organisation to ensure that all areas are aligned and moving in the same direction. When the analysis has been done and the choices have been made we move on to the implementation of the strategy. This course looks at tools and techniques that can be used to help achieve strategic change and considers the role of leadership in the change process.
- The strategic management process
- Strategy implementation
- Strategic analysis - environmental, industry and competitor analysis
- Analysing resources and capabilities
- Sustaining competitive advantage
- Competitive strategies
- Growth strategies
- Partnerships and alliances
- Mapping the strategy
- Top-down strategy formulation
- Using a map to communicate the strategy
- Linking the pieces of the strategy
- Strategy and the customer value proposition
- Managing strategic change
- Change and the organisation
- Resistance to change
- Implementing change
Who should attend
The course is ideal for people who have to propose new business ideas to people in their own company - at any level. It is also designed for anyone who is responsible for preparing and presenting business plans and proposals to bankers, financiers and prospective investors.
Benefits of attending
- Better evaluate business strategies
- Formulate business strategy in the face of increased globalisation
- Maximise marketing and sales strategies and align financial planning with business strategy
About Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.