This course will deepen delegates' understanding of how they can help transform their organisation to deliver business excellence. The effective implementation of the tools and techniques that they will learn can help secure greater market share and increased profits, as well as reduce costs.
- Business excellence: a framework for business management?
- A fast-track method of implementing Business excellence
- Understanding and communicating why your business exists
- Determining an approach to fulfilling your business purpose
- Identifying what needs to be done to deliver your strategy
- Tools and techniques for process improvement
- Organising key business processes to effect management control
- Managing the people dimension of your business
- Converting vision into reality with a 5-year business plan making
- The history and development of the Balanced Scorecard
- Measuring and monitoring
- Making the Balanced Scorecard a 'living' document
- Linking the Balanced Scorecard to the Business Excellence model
- Linking the Balanced Scorecard to performance management systems
- Using the EFQM to conduct self-assessment
Who should attend
This course is designed for business leaders and executives who wish to implement quality tools and models in their organisations
Benefits of attending
- Understand the business case for business excellence and its potential to have an impact on a business
- Determine the best approach to fulfilling a business' purpose
- Build a Balanced Scorecard for your organisation which is linked to the Business Excellence Model and to performance management systems
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC. See all Informa Middle East courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.