This course is providing best practice psycho-nutritional therapy training for professionals who have a passion for assisting individuals, regardless of age, gender, race and social class to achieve optimum mental health.
What is included in the psycho-nutritional Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Case review and assessment
Food for thought
- You think what you eat
- The five essential brain booster foods- check yourself out
- Complex carbohydrates
Protecting your Brain
- The brain agers
- Sugar, stimulants, physical and mental health
- Avoiding brain pollution
- Brain allergies
Improving your IQ, memory and mood
- How to boost your intelligence
- Enhancing your memory
- Beating the blues
- Balancing out hormonal mood swings
- Solving sleep problems
Mental health in the young
Mental health in old age
- We use the mastery system of education. Besides lecturing, this course provides clinical experience such as: research, case study, group clinical supervision, reflections, discussions & presentation. Assessment includes case study oral and written presentations, group participation, research paper and assignments.
- The topics mentioned above are taught within 3 months. During this period, students will also be given clinical case assignments and presentations to do.
- Our course is structured as 2 intensive workshop with 6 group clinical supervision & oral / written case presentation for the assessment. Fulfilling the attendance and passing the criteria given will lead to towards the licensed practitioner membership of Adult Psychotherapy, Geriatric Psychotherapy, Family Therapy, Couple Therapy, Child Therapy, Art Therapy and/or Expressive Therapy Divisions of Malaysia Association of Psychotherapy.
Below are the equipment used:
- Psychometric Instruments
- Audio Resources
- White board
- Notes/ books
About International Psychology Center
Our team of professional psychologists and counselors have been accredited practitioner licenses after having met the highest standards of qualifications set by various key professional bodies in Malaysia. This includes The Malaysian Association of Psychotherapy, The Malaysian Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Association, The Malaysian Society for Complementary Medicine, The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards Hypnosis Education & Certification.See all International Psychology Center courses