- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
Are you a beginner in the field of procurement and supply operations? The certification in CPSO qualifies you to recognize and describe key transactional processes of procurement and supply. The CIPS Corporate Award Program has been fully aligned to the Global Standard ensuring that the right knowledge and capabilities required at both Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner Levels have been identified
What is CPSO?
- A vocationally related introductory qualification designed for people with no experience
- Accredited by the Office of Qualification and examination regulator(Ofqual) in the UK and appears in the Register of Regulated qualifications
- A level-2 certification by Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
What benefits will CPS0 offer you?
- Allows beginners to approach an entry-level position in procurement or purchasing
- Makes you eligible to move on to a more advanced CIPS qualification
- First step towards a rewarding career in procurement and supply
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of procurement and supply principles and common terminologies that describe their aspects
- Identification and description of organizations operations and the main elements of procurement and supply function
- Contractual agreements and other processes involved
- Effective and efficient administration of purchases made with suppliers
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses