- Price USD 3,300 / AED 12,122
- Duration 4 days
- Timings Monday Thursday, 8am - 4pm
- Locations Dubai Marina
Enterprise governance of any organization depends on establishing a well-defined and clear set of policies and procedures that support the execution of processes. Success depends on knowing what the precise business needs are and defining a set of policies and procedures that meet these needs.
This four (4) day course brings together two key perspectives on policies and procedures. The first perspective is achieving an understanding of how to determine what procedures are needed by focusing on requirements driven by processes.
The second key perspective is knowing how to convert the needs into an active and viable set of policies and procedures. Key techniques are used such as:
- Policies and procedures assessments
- Aligning P&P with the needs
- Measuring performance of P&P
- Preparing the process documentation that goes with the procedure
- Linking policies, procedures and processes together to assess impact of change
What will I learn?
- Define and understand the relationship between the business and the policy and procedure needs
- Write coherent policies
- Assess the current state and future needs for policies and procedures
- Write proper procedures
- Define the governance requirements for policies and procedures
- Organize and structure a set of policies and procedures Identify the appropriate set of tools needed to manage a policies and procedures environment
- Identify the content needed for policies and procedures
- Define the project needed to develop a policies and procedures system
- Identify the scope of change needed for proper policies and procedures update, replacement and change
How will I be assessed?
There is a test at the end of each day - All course attendees must meet minimum testing standards including in-class exercises to receive certification (75% is the passing grade).
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
You will receive a formal Certificate from FEAC Institute in the US FEAC has a long history of providing independent certification oversight. Their university relationships with California State University and National University provide certified professionals with additional educational opportunities.
Since opening in 2002, FEAC™ their worldwide program has graduated over 1,400 Certified Enterprise Architects (CEAs) and trained over 1,500 in several other architecture disciplines. FEAC programs feature the best thought leaders and instructors in the field of enterprise architecture, including John Zachman, the creator of the Zachman Framework™, considered the father of Enterprise Architecture and author of numerous EA publications.
Now, FEAC has expanded its certification to include related business disciplines that expand and enable the architecture perspective.
Course will be held in the Address Marina Hotel, Dubai
Derived from the Latin words Innovatio and Verto, Innoverto is here to deliver an “innovative change” to what is currently offered in the market. Through an impressive and carefully selected range of training courses, event management options and marketing activities we offer complete, turn-key solutions to support your business.
As a boutique business, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and impeccable delivery, which has ensured a loyal partner and client base. This has been achieved through building relationships with like-minded individuals who are looking to create unique experiences that exceed expectations without blowing the budget or compromising on quality. Innoverto offers executive training, business training, employee development training and management training through partnerships with leading organizations worldwide.
Our vast network of expert trainers deliver high quality corporate trainings including certified courses in the UAE, Gulf region, Middle East, Turkey and Africa. Topic areas include: Management/Leadership, Operational Excellence, Finance/Investments, Business Process Management, Data Management, IT Architecture, Contracts and Tenders, Supply Chain, Procurement, Project and Change Management, Sales Skills, Marketing, Communication etc.
Through a collaboration with The New York Institute of Management we offer Online Certifications such as the Executive Mini MBA, Certificate in Marketing Management, Certificate in Sales Leadership etc.
Our trainings are offered as public courses or conducted in-house.See all Innoverto courses