- Location Online
- Duration: 90 hours
In this course you will get introduced to Cloud Computing concepts. You will get a detailed understanding of the Cloud Computing Services – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and also get to know the deployment models – Private, Public and Hybrid.
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Master the concepts of Cloud Computing Technology
- Get started with Microsoft Azure
- Design and implement the various types of cloud services – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Select the best cloud deployment model that suites your organization – Private, Public and Hybrid
- Design, Develop and Host Cloud APIs
- Apply Cloud security check
- Programming on Azure to Integrate with iOS, Android and Windows clients
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Move to Cloud with Azure
Cloud Deployment and Services
Power of Cloud API
Cloud Data Sources
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Professionals who handle large data, prepare analytics reports, and handle large customer base
- Software and Cloud technology professionals
- Other professionals who are looking to acquire a solid foundation in Cloud computing with Microsoft Azure
- Founders and co-founders of start-ups who require cloud based services
- Students who want to begin a career in Cloud computing
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.