Course detailsGlobal business is becoming ever more reliant on logistics and supply chain management in order to keep pace with the demands of an increasingly global economy. This is why business leaders acknowledge that the supply chain can be a value creator and a source of competitive advantage. Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
The main functions of a qualified logistician include inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing, consultation, and the organizing and planning of these activities. Logisticians combine a professional knowledge of each of these functions to coordinate resources in an organization.
- Vast understanding about Demand Forecasting and Forecasting Methods
- Clear idea on Procurement Objectives and Functions.
- Procedure in Selecting and Managing Suppliers.
- Good understanding in Import/Export Procedures and Documents
- What is free zone and its operations
- Acquiring good knowledge in logistics and supply chain planning
- Introduction to Free zone and its Operations in UAE
- Warehouse management and Inbound & Outbound Logistics
- Vast understanding in ABC Analysis
- Import and export procedures
- Understanding Inco terms 2010
About Svarna Training InstituteVISION OF SVARNA
“To be the best instiller of creative and innovative knowledge and transform the vision into reality.” Our roadmap is designed to empower every individual, to create a better opportunity for themselves and for their industries.
MISSION OF SVARNA
“Our mission is to create competent, capable and dynamic professionals who take training based learning to the next level. We are a team of professionals dedicated to bring in quality to your training needs aimed at soft skill enhancements. We offer superior & sophisticated programs that are at the cutting edge in Training & Development. These programs are globally recognized and are tailor cut and designed to redefine professional paradigms in the Human Resource sector.” See all Svarna Training Institute courses
Supply Chain Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.