Course detailsGlobal business is becoming ever more reliant on logistics and supply chain management in order to keep pace with the demands of an increasingly global economy. This is why business leaders acknowledge that the supply chain can be a value creator and a source of competitive advantage. Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
The main functions of a qualified logistician include inventory management, purchasing, transportation, warehousing, consultation, and the organizing and planning of these activities. Logisticians combine a professional knowledge of each of these functions to coordinate resources in an organization.
- Vast understanding about Demand Forecasting and Forecasting Methods
- Clear idea on Procurement Objectives and Functions.
- Procedure in Selecting and Managing Suppliers.
- Good understanding in Import/Export Procedures and Documents
- What is free zone and its operations
- Acquiring good knowledge in logistics and supply chain planning
- Introduction to Free zone and its Operations in UAE
- Warehouse management and Inbound & Outbound Logistics
- Vast understanding in ABC Analysis
- Import and export procedures
- Understanding Inco terms 2010
About Svarna Training Institute
At SVARNA we guarantee a well-rounded education. Our courses will help you develop analytical and problem solving capability, logical skills and practical experience along with leadership, business conceptualisation and presentation skills. Specially designed courses that meet the specific needs of business, industry and commerce or that prepare candidates for medical and engineering school entrance examinations are the main highlights of the institute:
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.