- Duration 4 Days
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Barsha
Most companies do the majority of their business with fewer customers than ever before, so it is of paramount importance to acquire, grow and retain these key accounts. Not only are they your most important clients, they are also the ones at most risk of attack from your competition. The loss of one major account could have a disastrous effect on your survival, conversely acquiring an extra one can double profitability.
Developing both your strategic plans and your key account managers' skill set must therefore, be a priority to enable you to build sustainable relationships, create excellent customer retention, improve sales, increase margins and ensure ongoing customer loyalty. Key account management needs a strategic planning approach that goes way beyond traditional selling. Modern key account managers need to deploy a range of business, communication and relationship building skills to maximise the value of strategic planning.
This internationally recognised course, accredited by the UK based ISMM, provides delegates with the strategies and skills needed to ensure that key account relationships are nurtured into highly valued partnerships. You will use best practice principles to complete the individual assessments, account audits and account plans needed to maximise opportunities and to protect your key accounts from competitor attack.
What will I learn?
- Determining The Fundamentals Of Key Account Management
- Understanding Key Account Relationships
- Profiling Effective Key Account Managers
- Developing A Key Account Strategy
- Key Account Strategies - Retention
- Key Account Strategies - Acquisition
- Key Account Strategies - Growth
- Account Planning Tools
- Practical Planning Session
- Relationship Based Communication
- Planning To Influence
- Case Study On Influencing Outcomes A group exercise
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Personal Action Planning
- Existing account managers
- Directors and managers responsible for introducing or implementing key account strategies
- Senior sales staff and sales staff being trained to take on a key account management role
- Customer focused managers from other departments who have responsibility for interfacing with customers as part of an account management team
What will I benefit from the course?
- Receive an internationally recognised certificate from the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Qualify for a 36% discount on ISMM membership
- Qualify for the ISMM white paper on Buyer Behaviour
- Qualify for the ISMM white paper on Social Media
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses