- Price AED 1,800
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 8.30am - 4.00pm
- Locations Bur Dubai
This course will provide participants with key job analysis tools and provide a detailed familiarization with writing job descriptions and evaluating jobs using the best practice job evaluation methodologies.
The participants will develop an understanding on below areas:
- Understanding the key components of job analysis
- Establishing a job analysis framework
- Step-by-step guide to developing job descriptions
- Linking job analysis to performance management
- The concept and role of job evaluations
- Overview of commonly used best-practice approaches to job evaluation in the Middle East
What you will learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Boost your business performance and employee effectiveness by developing clear job descriptions and key accountability statements
- Align your grade structures to your organizational objectives and HR strategy, by learning how to implement an active job evaluation and grading system
- Discover practical tools and techniques which will help you in effective implementation of job analysis and job evaluation in your organization.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is designed for all HR professionals who require an in-depth knowledge of writing job descriptions, and/or an understanding of how to implement a compensation and benefits framework in the organisation that is underpinned by profeeesional job analysis and job evaluation techniques. This includes staff in all areas of human resources as well as specialists who focus on compensation and benefits, and reward.
Tuscan Consulting is a bespoke HR consultancy offering strategic HR consulting services throughout UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia & any GCC countries. Our boutique HR consultancy provides strategic consulting and advisory services to clients in all areas of human resources including organisational design and restructuring, HR strategy, HR policies and procedures, compensation and benefits framework, training and development solutions, HR Audit and HR Outsourcing services.
Our training courses are designed and delivered by our in-house expert consultants who have first-hand experience in consulting and advising small and large, local and global, private and government organisations.See all Tuscan Consulting courses
Employee Recruitment Related Questions
Hello, I would like to get more information about the SAP Human Resource. Is this an advance cour...
Unanswered //Dec 3, 2016 Human Resources, SAP