- Fees / Price AED 8000 (Including books and study materials)
- Duration 100 hours, thrice a week (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday)
- Timings 6 - 9 pm
- Locations Abu Shagara, Madinat Zayed...+1 more
Accredited by IBFIM Malaysia
Islamic banking and finance industry has witnessed phenomenal growth over the past few decades with the UAE developing into a global hub of Islamic economy and finance. As the number of financial institutions offering Islamic products is growing, there is increasing need for professionals with the required qualifications and experience. It is estimated that by 2015, Islamic banks and financial services firms in the UAE will need to hire additional manpower for 8,000 positions, thanks to new products being introduced and the ongoing efforts to make Dubai the capital of the world's $8 trillion (Dh29.4 trillion) Islamic economy.
The qualification 'Certificate in Islamic Banking and Finance' (CIBF) is offered by the Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies in collaboration with IBFIM - the leading Islamic banking and finance institute from Malaysia. CIBF is tailored to fit the needs of industry professionals in the field of Islamic banking, takaful and capital market. It provides a thorough knowledge of Islamic finance principles and aims to develop qualified personnel with skills and expertise in Islamic finance products and operations who can meet the requirements of this fast growing industry.
- Philosophy and fundamentals of Islamic banking and finance
- Application of shari'ah in Islamic finance
- Business ethics and Islamic finance regulatory framework
- Fund management and deposit products in Islamic banks
- Islamic consumer financing
- Islamic corporate/business and trade financing
- Financial accounting and reporting for Islamic banks
- Islamic financial markets and takaful operations
Who should attend
- Professionals working in the financial sector who would like to develop skills in Islamic finance
- Professionals working in the Islamic finance industry who would like to broaden their knowledge
- Anyone wishing to enter the Islamic financial services sector
One year's experience in the financial industry or should have graduated or obtained a diploma from EIBFS
Established in 1983, Emirates Institute For Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) has made quantum leaps by delivering world class education, training and allied services in the area of Banking and Finance at its three state of the art campuses, strategically located at Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
EIBFS has been globally integrated with various leading Institutes and universities of the world to bring and offer the best programs and courses in the domain area of banking and finance.
The Institute has made significant contributions to the life and careers of thousands of students and working professionals in the domain area of banking and finance with the team of highly competent, professionally qualified, skilled and experienced academicians and corporate trainers. The Institute has witnessed growth on various dimensions including but not limited to students, training programs, campuses, faculty and staff members, alumni and various other dimensions and variables.
Islamic Finance Related Questions
I am fresh graduate holding Bachelor in finance, what kind of courses are good for me to get a go...
Unanswered //Aug 2, 2017 Finance, Accounting, Finance and Banking