Taking Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM) will allow you to become a trusted expert, highly valued for your ability to provide solutions and deliver best practice in domestic and international cash management.
- ACT Competency Framework Level: Operational/Managerial Level
- Study Time: 6-9 Months, 15-20 hours per unit (300 Study hours)
- Assessment Methods: Two Online assessment
- Entry Requirements: No entry requirements
- Course Fees & Tuition school: USD 4,130
- Student Membership: USD 243
- Assessment Fees: First assessment - USD 125; Second assessment - USD 230
IS IT FOR YOU?
Perfect for you if you:
- are a cash manager in a corporate who wants to demonstrate your expertise and dedication with a globally recognised qualification
- have recently moved into a cash management role (or would like ti), either within corporate treasury or as part of a general finance remit
- want to expand your understanding or how cash management works at an international level
- are a banker or a consultant who needs to understand international cash management from the perspective of the corporate in order to advise clients more effectively.
There are no entry requirements for this award.
Certificate in International Cash Management is designed to provide both corporate treasury staff and bankers with an understanding of international cash management techniques and best practice, and to provide an insight into the banking and systems infrastructure that lies behind the services and products sold and used.
The course is focused on the practical application of cash management techniques in corporate treasuries. Historically, banks and companies have approached the area from different perspectives, using different terminology and jargon. This course provides an opportunity to bring both sides of the business together with a common understanding of each other's views and interpretations.
This qualification is made up of the seven units below:
- Unit 1: Cash Management - the essentials
- Unit 2: Working capital management
- Unit 3: Making and receiving international payments
- Unit 4: The international cash management
- Unit 5: Managing the international treasury function
- Unit 6: Managing the cross-border liquidity and risk
- Unit 7: Creating efficient international account structures
DUBAI TUITION SCHOOL
You will need to attend the compulsory five-day tuition school in order to proceed to the exam. The school does not count towards your assessments, but it is a vital part of your exam preparation. Widely seen as the highlight of the programme, it provides an opportunity to build your professional network, share your experiences with the tutors and fellow students, and includes a mock exam component to help you with exam performance. Your tutors and programme manager will be on site for the whole week. The Dubai school is in a central location, so accommodation bookings are optional.
A tuition school is provided in Dubai, to find out more please register your interest by filling in the enquiry form.
WHAT YOU GET
The Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM) is delivered as a blend of online, through the ACT Learning Academy learning management system, and face-to-face five day tuition school. Study guides take you through the learning step by step. You can also download them if you want to study offline. You will have access to your online content for 18 months upon booking, giving you plenty of time to choose when you want to sit your assessment.
HOW IS THE AWARD IN CASH MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS ASSESSED?
- At the end you will take Two remotely invigilated online exam.
- The exam is taken online via the ACT eAssessment Centre, and the invigilator (ProctorU) will be overseeing you through the entire assessment via webcam.
- To complete the Certificate in International Cash Management (CertICM) you will be required to pass both assessments.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACT
When booking onto the Certificate in International Cash Management you will become a student member of the ACT for up to 12 months.
This gives you access to lots of great things:
- subscription to The Treasurer magazine
- careers resources
- events, regional groups and webinars
- policy and technical updates
- mentoring service
Remember to take advantage of these benefits - they are an opportunity to broaden your knowledge and network. When you have successfully completed the certificate, you will be eligible to become an Affiliate Member and use the designatory letters CertICM. These are the internationally recognised letters that go after your name that recruiters and employers look out for, because they show you are a very credible candidate.
About The Association of Corporate Treasurers
The ACT supports the development of professional standards and best practice both inside and outside of treasury. We do this through our competency framework, which defines the skills and competencies needed by treasury professionals to operate successfully in today’s challenging business climate, our professional qualifications and accredited programmes.
We are committed to continuing professional development (CPD), proudly so following our Royal Charter in 2013, and to helping treasurers and those with treasury responsibilities be more effective in their jobs and perform the vital role they play in business today.
Why study ACT qualifications?
The economy depends on strong financial markets which in turn need skilled and trained people to manage the cash and the risks that will ultimately drive growth in international trade. Underpinned by the ACT Competency Framework, ACT qualifications provide the practical tools and professional benchmark for skilled treasury performance and together with ACT membership, offer a trusted, credible and recognised standard.
How the qualifications have changed?
We have revised our syllabi against the new ACT Competency Framework which is the result of consultation with senior treasurers from multinational corporations, banks and learning and development teams worldwide. Mapping our qualifications against the skills and competencies of the framework means we continue to have the most up to date and relevant qualifications for real world treasury practice.
The ACT difference
Choosing to study an ACT qualification is just the start. Only once you qualify, and take up your ACT membership, can you use your designatory letters. These are what really set you apart and offer a mark of professional distinction to your employers, peers and clients. Of course there are other providers of treasury training, but your membership of the chartered body for the profession shows you are serious about your career in treasury and committed to maintaining the very highest standards.
- Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals
- Certificate in Treasury
- Diploma in Treasury Management
- Award in Cash Management Fundamentals
- Certificate in International Cash Management
Treasury Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.