- Duration 60 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
Strengthen your business savvy, job per-formance and overall perceived value. Outperform peers and pave the way to new opportunities, professional respect and financial independence. This certificate is instructor-led training that provides communication between you and the instructor by learning through a pre-test assessment, in-text exercises, case-studies, self-evaluation, and a post-test assessment. Got business basics under your belt? Drive your career to new heights with this top-quality, highly relevant Intermediate Business Skills (IBS) certificate program.
- Use practical strategies and techniques to manage your priorities more successfully
- Revise your work as an outside editor would
- Use problem-solving skills to identify and re-solve work-related problems and improve your job performance
- Assess the quality of meetings so you can un-derstand their true cost or benefit and avoid the pitfalls that poorly managed meetings can cause.
- Overcome “presentation fear” and eases the planning, preparation, and delivery of the kind of presentations that make people sit up and take notice.
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Department Heads
- Intermediate-level Professionals
- Entry-level Professionals
- New College Graduates
- New High School Graduates
- Aspiring Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Department Heads
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses