- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Barsha
This event is particularly targeted at internal auditors in organisations without a dedicated fraud team, as they have to take a much more significant role in the prevention, detection and investigation of fraud.
What will I learn?
- IIA guidance on the role of IA regarding fraud
- IIA global technology guide - fraud prevention and detection in the automated world
- New fraud risk questionnaire
- An auditor's fraud toolkit will be provided
- Guidance on the use of Benford's law - a little known but very powerful tool
- Fraud indicators
- How to use CAAT's for fraud detection and investigation.
- Newly appointed fraud specialists
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how to prevent and detect fraud will also gain useful ideas
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Evaluate fraud risks and learn to think like a fraudster - the only way to spot frauds
- Identify how IA can help to prevent fraud
- Promote an effective fraud prevention process
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses