- Duration: 2 Months
The Fashion Industry is dynamic and challenging, offering rewarding careers to those individuals who are energetic, flexible, innovative and creative. The Certificate program in Fashion Design is specifically designed to develop a basic understanding of Fashion Illustration and Embroidery.
The philosophy of Fashion Design at CEE Designs is to develop the innate creativity of the student so that they may gain both personal satisfaction and confidence.
- To develop talent among students in the area of designing arts
- To introduce students to the basics of part of Fashion Designing
There are three intakes a year starting in September, Jan/Feb and June.
Duration of Course
The Certificate course is for a duration of approximately 2 months with classes running thrice a week for 2.5 hours each. After successful completion of the 2 months’ certificate course, students have the option to take up the UK Certified Diploma course in Fashion Design which can be completed in a further 9 months.
- Fashion Illustration
- Block, Spray and Stencil Printing
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.