The Course is aimed at complete Beginners or those with some drawing experience. In a short amount of time it will take someone from the very foundations of Fashion Illustration through to an understanding of the various media most useful in this discipline. Excellent for recapping previous drawing skills also.
To portray your work to any larger technical college of fashion, design, potential clients or media bodies, you need a portfolio. At times the process of putting a portfolio together can feel daunting or overwhelming. This course aims to solve this problem by setting intention at the outset of a body of work and compiling skills that will last a lifetime. Mood boards are frequently used in the design arena and show signs of a true professional who can skilfully curate them. This is a highly useful tool and gaining confidence in presenting convincingly will be an effect of this course.
- Creating Fashion Stories
- Colour Schemes
- Croquie Drawing, Fleshing & Features
- Understanding the Fashion Figure Proportions
- Using various Rendering Techniques and Materials
- Mixed media Techniques to Create Visually Stunning Presentations
- Using Watercolour Pencils, Gouache and Watercolour paints, Pantone marker pens, Graphite and more
- Creating different Illustration Styles
- Shading Garments on the Body
- Rendering Fabrics
- Portfolio Layout and Presentation
- Applicants must be over 16 Years by the course start date.
- No prior work experience is mandatory, though working professionals with industry experience are welcome to apply.
- Minimum Academic Requirements: O Levels or Equivalent and graduates in any field.
FAD Institute of Luxury Fashion & Style envisions to be at the forefront of delivering world-class professional training in Luxury, Fashion & Style in the Middle East & contribute towards the greater vision of UAE to rise as a global industry epicenter in Fashion & Luxury.
The institute aims at fostering strong relations with world's leading creative schools and industry to allow cultural and academic exchange between global creative communities.
FAD Institute offers courses in Fashion Styling accredited by London College of Style, Makeup courses accredited by London Makeup Academy & Fashion Business courses by FAD International.
All the courses are approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Dubai.See all FAD Institite of Luxury Fashion & Style courses
Fashion Design Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.