- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 4 Weeks
- Timings Daytime
- Locations Dubai Academic City, Knowledge Village
Have you been toying with the idea of using Manual Mode in your DSLR for a long
Feeling overwhelmed with the menu setting?
It's time to take control of your DSLR and become a master storyteller through visuals.
This course is designed for beginner and intermediate photographers who want to
enhance their photography and composition skills, as well as learn about image
editing. With fundamentals of photo composition and retouching, the participants will
be given a choice to reach up to an Advanced Level of training in Photography Skills.
In this intensive 4 week program, the participants will experience a diverse mix
of lectures, seminars, practical workshops and master class sessions as well as
individual and group work.
What will I learn?
- Think and produce visually through inspiration, composition & storytelling
- Explore photography and the arts: past and present
- All about pixels, resolution, ISO, Focus, Exposure and Metering, Use of different lenses and their advantages
- Fun with shutter speed, depth of field
- Portrait & Landscape photography
- Introduction to Studio Lighting Techniques
- Any participant who is interested
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.