- Price USD 163
- Duration 90 hours
Understanding how Business Analytics uses a variety of skills, tools and techniques to examine business problems and look for their solutions in a structured manner by utilising data is very important. Till now, students and prospective business analysts have acquired this knowledge by reading books and attending lectures. However, these conventional strategies fall short of meeting the requirements of a globalised and dynamic business environment. This course is an experiential learning model that provides insightful videos featuring industry experts, contemporary reading material and an opportunity to participate in Webinars where the expert will talk about select case studies. You get an opportunity to analyse real-life case studies. This is the key to gaining a competitive edge in the fast-paced and competitive field of Business Analytics.
Who is this course for?
- Engineering and IT Students – BTech / BE, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT, MSc-IT
- Commerce & Finance Students - BCom / MCom, Economics Graduates, MBA or BBA
- Highly recommended for people aspiring for jobs that required data handling – Research, Marketing, IT Services, Big Data & more
- People who are already employed, but want to upskill themselves in the domain of Business Analytics
What will I learn?
- What is Business Analytics?
- Case for Business Analytics
- Understanding Data
- Business Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Analytical Decision-Making
- Analysing Business Problems Using Key Questions
- Skills of a Good Business Analyst
- Future of Business Analytics
- Big Data Analytics in the Enterprise
- Social Media Analytics
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts of Business Analytics
- Knowledge of the importance of data and big data
- Understanding of the terms Business Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Mining Understanding of the analytical decision-making process
- Awareness of the skills of a good business analyst
- Knowledge of current trends that will impact the future of Business Analytics
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.