- Duration 48 Hours
- Locations Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
To be an effective manager and leader in the 21st Century requires a different set of skills than in previous times. Never before have the demands been greater.
Being good at “The process” and the technical side of things is not good enough Today, the modern manager needs to be more commercially astute, proactive, creative, inspiring, motivating and have great interpersonal and people skills.
We help managers to acquire the skills, behaviors and competencies to be able to drive performance through their teams in a motivating and empowering way.
From completing this Certificate, each manager will go away with a tool kit of effective management and leadership skills that will enable them to improve their own performance and get them into good habits.
- Module 1: Selecting the Best Candidates
- Module 2: Building High Performance Teams
- Module 3: Effective Coaching &Motivation
- Module 4: Managing Performance&Delegation Skills
- Newly hired managers
- Team leaders
- Sales managers
- HR professionals
- Project managers
- Staff looking to progress into a management position
Upon completion this module, you will be able to:
- Make the proper selection decision
- Practice interviewing techniques to refine and develop your skills
- Establish personal strategies and actions that will build and maintain a high performing team
- Go away with coaching models that you can use back in the workplace
- Prepare, deliver and review coaching sessions so that you continually improve.
- Learn to apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Apply the components of the managing performance cycle to improve workforce performance.
- Understand and use standards as a tool for managing performance.
- Understand the principles, processes and methods of delegation
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses