- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 4 Weeks
This course is specifically designed to develop a breadth of understanding of a part of fashion industry
The philosophy of Fashion Design at CEE is to develop the innate creativity of the student so that they may gain both personal satisfaction and confidence.
To teach students technique in drawing fashion sketches and the use of color and its technique. Via theory and practice, the students would be able to comprehend the fundamental concept of fashion design.
Assessment is by project submission made by the students at the end of the course. Emphasis is laid on practical application.
Duration of Course
The Certificate course is for a duration of approximately 4 weeks with classes held twice a week for 2.5 hours each.
- Croquie Drawing
- Croquie Fleshing
- Features of Croquie
- Colour Cycle
- Texture Effects
About Centre for Executive Education
Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment
- Employ practicing educators who bring with them a passion for learning, a desire to demonstrate how skills can be applied to real world and a thirst to keep updated.