- Locations: Abu Halifa
- Duration: 40 Hours
AACE International's Certified Cost Professional certification course is an independently accredited certification by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB) and the International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC).
CCP certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line. AACE certification ensures a high quality standard.
About AACE International
AACE's Certifications have been a mark of distinction for over 30 years. As the industry leader, AACE's certifications provide exam and experience validation that lets employers, clients, and colleagues identify those who meet the program's competency standards. With AACE Certification, you demonstrate that you have met the highest professional standard available in the industry.
Green International provides intensive exam oriented CCP Training designed for working professionals to prepare for the certification exam.
This training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of total cost management and cost engineering. The course addresses area of Total Cost Management through planning and controlling resources, costs, profitability, risk and managing cost throughout the life cycle of any enterprise, program, facility, project, product or service.
To qualify for the CCP you must have at least 8 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may substituted by a college/university degree. Related degrees include: engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, etc.
Submit the application, work/education verification and fees by the due date posted on AACE International website. A minimum 2500 word technical paper must be submitted along with your application
This intensive course is designed to quickly and efficiently give you information, skills, strategies, and techniques to lead to successful preparation for your certification exam.
- 40 Hours of exam focused Intensive Training
- CCP Certified Instructors with industry experience
- Examination practice questions, exercises, flash cards etc.
- Full support from applying for AACE International membership to certification exam and re- certification
- Complete guidance to write your technical paper
- Free Re-training for non-pass student
CCP Certification will distinguish you as a Certified Cost Professional who has the knowledge and skills that impact the bottom line of an organization.
Today's ever changing business environment requires new approaches to cost engineering management, which has become an important tool for dealing with time to market, resources limitations, downsizing and global competition.
At the end of this program, you will:
- Be familiar with "Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering"
- Learn comprehensive tools & techniques in Cost Estimating and Control
- Improve your project management skills: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Manage uncertainty in your project through an effective Risk Management Plan
- Be familiar with Contract Management
- Gain an in-depth knowledge in Total Cost Management framework