- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Weeks
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the certified cost consultant / engineer CCP standard ® terminology required to pass the CCP ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CCP ® Book Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CCP ® attendance Certificate.
Made advanced Authority for engineering costs CCP many individuals carrying certificate costs Ad visor / engineering costs since 1976,
And the Commission was approved for advanced engineering costs CCP by council members specialized in engineering and science. The goal is to provide the professionals to meet the demands of the costs, administration, and according to criteria to be determined by careful examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications.
The CCP also reflect the development of individuals in industry and administration costs and measure the knowledge, experience, commitment to achieve the best possible practice of management. Certificate CCP Certificate of Excellence professionals in the field of administration.
This course is targeted for all business enterprises, construction, factories and all levels from chief executive officers, finance managers, human resources managers, project managers, site engineers, planners and cost control engineers.
At least eight years of professional experience, of which up to four years may be substituted by a college or university degree. Relevant degrees include areas of specialization such as engineering, building construction, construction technology, business, economics, accounting, construction management, architecture, computer science, mathematics, among others.
Today’s ever-changing business environment requires new approaches to cost engineering management, which has become an important tool for dealing with time-to-market, resources limitations, downsizing and global competition.This training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of total cost management and cost engineering.
- Course Introduction.
- Nature of the CCP Exam.
- Test Procedure.
- Application Process and Requirements.
- The Nature and Type of Questions.
- Cost Elements.
- Equipment, Parts, and Tools.
- Economic Costs.
- Based Cost Management.
- Cost Estimating.
- Conceptual Estimating Methodologies.
- Deterministic Estimating Methodologies.
- Process Product Manufacturing.
- Discrete Product Manufacturing.
- Project planning.
- Understanding Time Management.
- Schedule development.
- Critical path method (CPM).
- Schedule Compression.
- Progress Measurement and Earned Value.
- Earned Value for Variable Budgets.
- Tracking Cost and Schedule Performance.
- Performance and Productivity Management.
- Project Management Fundamentals.
- Project Organization Structure.
- Project Labor Cost Control.
- Project Planning.
- Leadership and Management of Project People.
- Quality Management.
- Value Analysis.
- Contracting for Capital Projects.
- Strategic Asset Management.
- Basic Engineering Economics.
- Equivalence & Conventions.
- Interest & Discount factors.
- Measures of equivalent worth.
- Applied Engineering Economics.
- Cash Flow Analysis.
- Incremental Analysis.
- Tax Considerations.
- Statistics & Probability.
- Basic Concepts in Descriptive Statistics.
- Risk Management.
- The International System of Units (SI).
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses