- Locations: 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
Implementing Advanced Cisco® Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS) v1.0 The goal of the course is to provide network professional with information to prepare them to secure the wireless network from security threats via appropriate security policies and best practices, as well as ensure the proper implementation of security standards and proper configuration of security components such as ACS and NAC .
- Organizational and Regulatory Security Policies .
- Secure Client Devices .
- Design and Implement Guest Access Services .
- Design and Integrate Wireless Network with NAC .
- Implement Secure Wireless Connectivity Services .
- Internal and Integrated External Security Mitigations