- Locations: 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
Conducting Cisco® Unified Wireless Site Survey (CUWSS) v1.0 The goal of the course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare students to technically plan and conduct a wireless site survey. The student should be able to design the RF network and conduct a post installation assessment to ensure compliancy .
- Module 1: Prepare for the Site Survey .
- Module 2: Plan for the Site Survey .
- Module 3: Conduct the Site Survey .
- Module 4: AP and Controller Density and Licensing .
- Module 5: Assessing the Deployment .