Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v1.0 designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP(R) certification. The TSHOOT course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum.
TSHOOT is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to
- plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and
- use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Extensive labs provide for hands-on learning and reinforce troubleshooting skills
- Curriculum Overview .
- Maintain and monitor network performance .
- Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks .
- Troubleshoot Multi Protocol system networks .
- Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications .
- Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks .
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems .
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions .
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions .
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks