- Locations: 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) v1.designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP(R) certification.
The SWIaTCH course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum.
SWITCH is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture. The course also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice and video traffic into campus networks
- Course Overview
- Analyzing Campus Network Designs .
- Implement VLAN based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements .
- Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks .
- Implement a Security Extension of a Layer 2 solution, given a network design and a set of
- requirements .
- Implementing Spanning Tree .
- Implement Switch based Layer 3 services, given a network design and a set of requirements .
- Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing .
- Prepare infrastructure to support advanced services .
- Implementing First Hop Redundancy in a Campus Environment .
- Implement High Availability, given a network design and a set of requirements .
- Implementing a Highly Available Network .
- Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network .
- Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network .
- Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks .