- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Adel Al Qasem Complex Khalid Bin Al Walid
SPROUTE / 642-883
- Service Provider Routing
- Implement OSPF in the Service Provider Network
- Implement Integrated IS-IS in the Service Provider Network
- Implement BGP in the Service Provider Network
- Routing Protocol Tools and Route Manipulation
SPADVROUTE / 642-885
- Service Provider Connectivity with BGP
- Scale Service Provider Network
- Secure and Optimize BGP
- Multicast Overview
- Intra- and Inter-Domain Multicast Routing
- Service Provider IPv6 Transition Implementations
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
- QoS in the Service Provider Network
- QOS Classification and Marking
- QoS Congestion Management and Avoidance
- QoS Traffic Policing and Shaping
- VPN Technologies
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- Complex MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Layer 2 VPNs and Ethernet Services
DAR AMMAN ACADEMY was established in 1988, with technological development and telecommunication, DAR AMMAN entered this development.
In year 2000 DAR AMMAN ACADEMY has become specialized academy in telecommunications, computers, and maintenance and networks. It is the first and the only academy in Jordan and arab world in mobile maintenance ctheirses with high tech. equipment and Training.
Dar Amman becomes a name in Jordan, Arab world and the world.
Thanks to Allah their trainers was from all the world of all nationalities and they are now in the lead among the academies.
DAR AMMAN ACADEMY is a practical nature in computer maintenance field and his software, electronics field with all branched, networks with all specialties and branches, and more and more...See all Dar Amman Academy courses