Koenig Solutions offers CCNP training in Dubai. We guarantee high quality training, which is possible with the help of our expert instructors and well-equipped infrastructure.
The CCNP course is appropriate for individuals with CCNA certification. Majorly attended by network engineers, the training creates a solid base for the Cisco CCIE credential. CCNP training program prepares professionals for planning, implementing, and troubleshooting networks. Individuals become proficient in handling switched and routed networks as per today's business requirements. .
The course covers various topics, including:
- Cisco IP Routing implementation
- Implementation of Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco IP Networks
Koenig conducts the CCNP training using authentic Cisco equipment. The following tools are available for the training:
- Switches: 3550, 3560 and 2950
- Routers: 2610-20XM, 2600, 3640
- Voice: CME 3.0, Cisco 7940G/7960G IP Phone
Koenig also recommends the following certification with CCNP course:
- CCIE Routing & Switching Lab
- MCAST, i.e. Implementing Cisco Multicast
- CCIE Routing & Switching Written
- BGP, MPLS, QOS
- IP6FD - IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployments
About Koenig Solutions
Koenig Dubai is a "near-shore" branch of Koenig Solutions which is World's #1 Offshore Training company. Koenig is well known for its educational courses which is the reason our customers travel thousands of miles for training and certification.
Koenig was the winner of Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009. Koenig was also the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist for 2008. Participants from all over the world (61 countries at last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills.