- Locations: 17 Albatrawy St From Abas Al Akad â€“ Nasr City â€“ Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 42 Hours
The goal of the IUWNE v1.0 is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
- Describe wireless fundamentals, such as topologies, RF principles and math, antennae, spread spectrum technologies, frames and physics, wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications, and the non 802.11 wireless technologies and their impact.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Wireless networks basics and configure a Cisco Unified Wireless Network Controller and a Mobility Express Controller.
- Describe and configure default OS wireless client configuration tools, use the Cisco Aironet Desktop Utility and Site Survey Utility, the Cisco Secure Services Client, and describe the CCX program.
- Describe and configure wireless security.
- Manage the wireless network from the Wireless Control System (WCS).
- Maintain and troubleshoot wireless networks.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses