- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) v8.0 teaches learners how to maintain and operate a Cisco Unified Communications solution that is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
- Course Introduction .
- Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions .
- Describe the components of a gateway .
- Overview of Administrator and End-User Interfaces .
- Describe a dial plan .
- Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express .
- Describe the basic operation and components involved in a VoIP call .
- Endpoint and End User Administration .
- Implement a gateway .
- Enablement of End User Telephony and Mobility Features .
- Describe the function and interoperation of gatekeepers within an IP Communications network .
- Enablement of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence .
- Implement a gatekeeper .
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance .
- Implement an IP-to-IP gateway .