This course focuses on the necessity of a comprehensive security policy and how it affects the posture of the network. Learners will be able to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch type office network using Cisco IOS security features available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Router and Security Device Manager [SDM]) and the command-line interface (CLI) on the Cisco routers and switches.
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses