- Locations: Al Asiri
- Duration: 40 Hours
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components, and the OSI reference model.
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues.
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used, with a focus on RF wireless access.
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP.
- Describe the function of WANs, the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing.
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and manage the router start up and configuration.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic e-mail usage skills
- Fresh Graduates, Network Administrators, System Administrators...or similar roles.
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network.
- Module 2: Ethernet LANs.
- Module 3: WLANs.
- Module 4: LAN Connections.
- Module 5: WAN Connections.
- Module 6: Network Environment Management Capstone Lab: Network Environment Management Lab Guide.
About InfoCenter Training & Consulting
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses