- Duration 80 Hours
- Locations 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
The CCNA Course is the CISCO Discovery program provides general networking theory, practical network experience and opportunities for students at many education levels with all types of institutions & technical community organizations; CCNA Course is designed for students with basic PC & IT skills
The CCNA Course helps prepare students for entry-level career opportunities, continuing education, and globally-recognized Cisco CCENT and CCNA certifications.
Herotec is in a continues development by defining training road maps for students seeking to start career in the field of networks, every year hundreds of network professional students gain the skills needed to build, design, and maintain computer networks, improving their career prospects while filling the global demand for networking professionals.
With more than 10,000 students trained this program at Herotec , Students develop foundation skills in ICT while acquiring vital 21st-century career skills in problem solving, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Building a Simple Network.
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs.
- Describe IPv6 basics.
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure Ether Channel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy.
- Establishing Internet Connectivity.
- Managing Network Device Security.
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network.
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks.
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution.
- SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses.
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management.