- Fundamental Networking concepts •OSI Layer
- Planning and cabling network
- Static and Dynamic Routing
- Distance Vector and Link-State Routing Protocol
- RIPv2 and EIGRP
- Configuration of Switches
- Integrate wireless devices into a LAN
- Concepts ofWAN networks
- Basic concepts of network security
- By the end of this course the trainee should be able to manage simple networked internetworked environment incorporating routers and switches.
- The trainees should have a good knowledge in English Language
About Smart Link Academy
Smart link is a privately owned company with many years of experience in Egypt.
market share is continually increasing during such short period of time due to the team’s dynamism, management successful methodology and the high technical competence of its field team.
Smart link management strategy focused on continuous measurement of its customer satisfaction and their feedback considering
a certain criteria during selection process.
Smart link is specialized training Academy dedicated to providing international and tailored certificate training, consulting,
Management and out sourcing in Egypt.