- Fees / Price TAB
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
CCIE Service Provider certification (formerly known as Communications & Services) indicates expert level knowledge and skill in the fundamentals of IP and core IP technologies such as unicast IP routing, QoS, multicast, MPLS, MPLS VPNs, traffic engineering, and multi-protocol BGP, as well as specialized knowledge in at least one of the networking areas specific to service providers. These areas include Dial, DSL, Cable, Optical, WAN Switching, IP Telephony, Content Networking, and Metro Ethernet.
- Instructed by Triple CCIE Instructor
- 5 days of intense CCIE® Training.
- Dedicated & Remote equipment access on our state of the art equipment.
- 24 hours a day access to the rack during the CCIE® training,.
- 20 hours of more rack time which can be scheduled before or after the lab boot camp. This allows our delegates to reinforce what they learn during the CCIE® Security lab boot camp.
Covers all the topics listed on
CCIE® Service Provider Lab Blue Print .
- Each topic will be discussed in the class room environment by our expert instructors.
- Super Lab [Mock CCIE® Service Provider Lab] will be conducted and graded during the last day and a half to analyze your knowledge and readiness.
- Lab Boot Camp Student Kit labs are different than Lab Workbook labs for additional exposure and scenarios.
- Access to our expert instructors staff after the CCIE® Service Provider Lab Boot Camp.
- For a group of five or more, we can bring this boot camp to your office anywhere in the world.>
- Netmetric Solutions offers remote racks supporting our CCIE® Training programs for, CCIE® Security, CCIE® Routing and Switching (RS), CCIE® SP (Service Provider) and CCIE® Voice Lab Boot Camps and CCIE® Lab Workbook
Bridging and Switching
VTP, VLAN, Trunk, Spanning tree
Frame Relay, DLCI, FR multilink
ATM PVC, SVC, FR/ATM interworking
IS-IS, Level 1/2, Metric
OSPF, LSA, Area
Redistribution, Summarization, Filtering
Confederation, Route reflector
Synchronization, Aggregation, Stability
PIM-SM, PIM-DM, SSM, PIM-BIDIR, IGMP
Auto RP, Static RP, BSR, Anycast RP
MP-BGP for multicast, MSDP
Label distribution, LDP/ TDP
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses