CCIE Security certification indicates expert level knowledge of IP and IP routing as well as specific security protocols and components such as IOS firewall, PIX firewall, VPN Concentrator and IDS sensor
- Instructed by Triple CCIE Instructor
- 7 days of intense CCIE® Training.
- Dedicated & Remote equipment access on our state of the art equipment.
- Covers all the topics listed on CCIE® Security Lab Blue Print .
- Each topic will be discussed in the class room environment by our expert instructors
- Super Lab [Mock CCIE® Security Lab] will be conducted and graded during the last day and a half to analyze your knowledge and readiness
- Lab Boot Camp Student Kit labs are different than Lab Workbook labs for additional exposure and scenarios.
- Access to our expert instructors staff after the CCIE® Security Lab Boot Camp
- For a group of five or more, we can bring this boot camp to your office anywhere in the world.
- Netmetric Solutions offers remote racks supporting our CCIE® Training programs for, CCIE® Security, CCIE® Routing and Switching (RS), CCIE® SP (Service Provider) and CCIE® Voice Lab Boot Camps and CCIE® Lab Workbook
- IOS Firewall Feature Set
- IOS Firewall - (CBAC, Standard, Extended, Named, Reflexive, and dynamic access lists)
- IDS - (Configuring and Monitoring)
- NAT - (Static, dynamic, and PAT)
- IOS Privilege Levels - (Configure different user privilege levels)
- AAA - (Configuring authentication,authorization, and accounting)
- Interface configuration - (Naming, providing security, and enabling)
- ASA Exceptions - (ACLs and conduits)
- NAT - (Port Redirection, Static, Dynamic, and outside)
- Failover - (Utilizing failover)
- Guards - (Utilizing filter guards)
- IDS - (Configuring PIX IDS support)
- IKE and IPSec
- Configuring VPN between VPN Concentrators/PIX and Routers with Pre-share and RSA-nonce support
- CA support - (Configuring the CA and devices)
- Utilizing NAT with VPN
- Utilizing AAA with VPN
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server
- Configuring the security devices for AAA
- Managing your Secure Network
- Logging - (Syslog and Console)
- Login options - (Telnet, Console, Aux, and SSH)
- NTP - (Configuring and maintaining secure NTP support)
- SNMP - (Configuring and maintaining secure SNMP support)
- Security Needs
- Attacks - (DoS, Man-in-the-Middle, Reconnaissance, etc…)
- Attack Mitigation - (Defending against attacks)
- Understanding the well-known attacks and configuring the devices to protect against them
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses