- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This class is the sequel to CIERS1. Each day the candidate completes a lab and then the instructor provides an in-depth review of the lab solution.
CIERS2 is designed to provide practice in a timed setting for completing multiple issue spotting and analysis Graded labs, which are equivalent in difficulty to the actual CCIE lab.
This class is approximately 80% hands-on and 20% lecture. The intensity of this class is even greater than CIERS1, so be prepared to work late into the night.
This course is designed for:
- Network engineers that need be able to use an expert-level problem-solving process including options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies.
- Network designers that design and support complex network technologies and topologies
- CCIE R&S lab exam candidates who are at the final stage of preparing for the exam
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Perform expert-level tasks involving Frame Relay and switched Ethernet networks
- Perform expert-level tasks involving RIP version 2, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Perform expert-level tasks for route redistribution
- Perform expert-level tasks for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Perform expert-level tasks for IP multicast
- Perform expert-level tasks for IP version 6 unicast connectivity
- Perform expert-level tasks for router quality of service (QoS) using the Modular QoS CLI (MQC)
- Perform expert-level tasks for Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series QoS
- The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with the topics covered in Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop 1
- To gain the prerequisite skills and knowledge, Cisco strongly recommends the knowledge of the following courses:
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop 1 (CIERS1)
- During the CIERS2 course, students receive the same experience as the real CCIE lab exam in terms of time constraint and tasks.
- Students perform an expert level assessment lab every day and revise their results on the following day with the trainer.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses