SWITCH / 642-813
- Implement VLANs.
- Conduct the operation of Spanning Tree protocols in a hierarchical network.
- Implement Inter-VLAN routing.
- Implement gateway redundancy technologies.
- Describe and configure wireless client access.
- Describe and configure security features in a switched network.
- Configure support for voice.
ROUTE / 642-902
- Implement EIGRP operations.
- Implement multi area OSPF operations.
- Implement Cisco IOS routing features.
- Implement BGP for enterprise ISP connectivity
- Implement multicast forwarding.
- Implement IPv6.
ARCH / 642-874
- Design advanced enterprise campus networks
- Design advanced IP addressing and routing solutions for enterprise networks
- Design WAN services for enterprise networks
- Design an enterprise data center
- Design security services
About Dar Amman Academy
DAR AMMAN ACADEMY was established in 1988, with technological development and telecommunication, DAR AMMAN entered this development.
In year 2000 DAR AMMAN ACADEMY has become specialized academy in telecommunications, computers, and maintenance and networks. It is the first and the only academy in Jordan and arab world in mobile maintenance ctheirses with high tech. equipment and Training.
Dar Amman becomes a name in Jordan, Arab world and the world.
Thanks to Allah their trainers was from all the world of all nationalities and they are now in the lead among the academies.
DAR AMMAN ACADEMY is a practical nature in computer maintenance field and his software, electronics field with all branched, networks with all specialties and branches, and more and more...See all Dar Amman Academy courses