- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for those who have an understanding of the accounting processes. It assumes that there is this level of knowledge and provides new insights into the accounting and financial decision making processes. You will analyze case studies inpidually and in group discussions. Debate and interactive discussions are integral parts of the case study experience."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
BY ATTENDING THIS PRACTICAL AND INFORMATIVE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Develop strategic decision models to improve your financial management
- Identify and forecast key value drivers and link them to financial strategy
- Leverage your organization’s financial position for maximum corporate gain
- Implement successful strategies to undertake the financial controllership process within your organization
- Drive financial decision-making within your Organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Finance Managers/Directors
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Accounts Managers
- Heads of Finance Department
- Credit Controllers
- Corporate Financiers
- Credit Risk Managers
- Financial Advisors
Plus anyone who works within the finance function and is interested in updating themselves on current developments in financial decision making and strategic planning.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Nature And Objectives Of External Financial Reporting
- Where Has The Profession Gone Astray?
- Reporting Mechanisms And The Operation of the Financial Markets
- New Developments In Financial Reporting
- The Changing International Scene In Financial Reporting
- Recent Changes To The International Standards
- Cash Flow Statement, Cash Management And Working Capital
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Alternative Ways Of Assessing Company Performance And Viability of Emerging Markets
- Business Valuation
- Measuring And Managing Intellectual Capital And Intangible Assets
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses