- Duration: Monthly Sessions Available
CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional) Exam Preparation
CBAP® credential holders are the elite members of the business analyst community. CBAP credential is a professional credential for business analyst profession and they are experts in indentifying the business needs of an organization for better performance. The recognition for CBAP holders is growing and organizations are looking for a greater value by bringing the CBAP in to their organization
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
Business Analyst and System Analyst
- Minimum 7500 hrs or business analyst work experience aligned with A Guide to the business analysis book of Knowledge(BABOK Guide) in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hrs in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hrs of professional development in the past 4 years
- Two references from a career manager, client or certified business analysis professional recipient
- Signed code of conduct
- High School or equivalent education
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements management and Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 3.5 Hrs
- 150 MCQs
- Some questions are comprehension and some questions are situational analysis
IIBA BABOK Guide
BABOK learning Guide
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards