- Duration: 2 to 4 Months
In this course, you learn the essential Certified Business Analysis Professional terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CBAP ® exam.You will receive a CD of material including the CBAP ® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CBAP ® attendance Certificate .
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. With at least 7500 hours of hands-on BA experience, CBAP® recipients are the elite, senior members of the BA community.
With over 1000 individuals in more than 30 countries achieving the CBAP® designation since the first Certified Business Analysis exam was held in November 2006, CBAP® recipients are experts in identifying the business needs of an organization in order to determine the best solutions.
More and more companies are recognizing the CBAP® designation and the value and expertise these professionals bring to their organizations.
Any Person who performs business analysis activities , No matter what their Job tile or organizational role may be.
Business Analysis Practitioners also includes business systems , Systems analysts , Requirements Engineers , Process Analysts . Product Managers , Product Owners , Enterprise Analysts , Business Architects , Management Consultants and those who also perform related disciplines such as Project Management , Software Development , Quality Assurance and Interaction Design.
- The primary objective of this program is to prepare participants to confidently take and pass the CBAP® exam.
- The program delivery is highly interactive and is heavily based on experience sharing, discussions and exercises.
- The program facilitates preparation for the CBAP® certification exam through a series of exercises, quizzes and exam-style questions.
Introduction to Business Analysis:
- What is the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge?
- What is Business Analysis?
- Key Concepts
- Knowledge Areas
- Underlying Competencies
- Other Sources of Business Analysis Information
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring:
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Plan Business Analysis Activities
- Plan Business Analysis Communication
- Plan Requirements Management Process
- Manage Business Analysis Performance
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation Activity
- Document Elicitation Results
- Confirm Elicitation Results
Requirements Management & Communication:
- Manage Solution Scope & Requirements
- Manage Requirements Traceability
- Maintain Requirements for Re-use
- Prepare Requirements Package
- Communicate Requirements
- Define Business Need
- Assess Capability Gaps
- Determine Solution Approach
- Define Solution Scope
- Define Business Case
- Prioritize Requirements
- Organize Requirements
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Define Assumptions and Constraints
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
Solution Assessment & Validation:
- Assess Proposed Solution
- Allocate Requirements
- Assess Organizational Readiness
- Define Transition Requirements
- Validate Solution
- Evaluate Solution Performance
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Software Applications
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria Definition
- Business Rules Analysis
- Data Dictionary and Glossary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Modeling
- Decision Analysis
- Document Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Functional Decomposition
- Interface Analysis
- Lessons Learned Process
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Non-functional Requirements Analysis
- Organization Modeling
- Problem Tracking
- Process Modeling
- Requirements Workshops
- Risk Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Scenarios and Use Cases
- Scope Modeling
- Sequence Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Structured Walk through
- SWOT Analysis
- User Stories
- Vendor Assessment
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses