- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 8 Days
- Location Jordan
- Identify air cargo industry terms and expressions.
- Understand specific country and carrier regulations and the use of IATA’s TACT manual.
- Accept cargo consignment and utilize the procedures involved in handling special cargo.
- Gain knowledge of the condition of carriage.
- Complete an air waybill to IATA standards.
- Apply basic rating principals.
- Deliver consistent quality of service to customers.
This course is recommended for:
- Freight forwarders.
- Ground handling agents (GHA).
- Customs agents/brokers.
- Overview of air cargo industry regulations.
- World Geography and Calculation of Transportation Times.
- Aircraft Structure, Layout, Limitation, and Unit Load Device (ULD) Handling Facilities.
- Procedures: booking, acceptance, shipment documentation, export/import documentation, delivery, tracing.
- Special load overview: live animals, perishables, human remains, high value and dangerous goods.
- Cargo documentation: air waybill, house air waybill, flight manifest, shipper’s letter of instruction.
- Basic rating: general cargo rates, specific commodity rates and class rates.
- Carrier’s liability and valuation.
- Customer service skills.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma /University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses