- Locations: Jordan
- Duration: 10 Days
- Understand different modes of transport available in the shipment of cargo, including their advantages and disadvantages.
- Gain knowledge of commodities that are shipped by air.
- Be aware of the different aspects of airport configurations.
- Gain knowledge of the types of packaging used when shipping goods by air, including customized types of packages.
- Learn about variety of options available in the storage of cargo.
- Understand many of the routing option alternatives that are an everyday occurrence in the shipment of cargo.
- Know about some of the issues that arise when cargo shipments are lost or damaged End Of Course .
This course is recommended for:
- All nonnative English speakers in aviation cargo industry.
- Freight forwarders and Cargo Agents personnel operating in the field of air transport dealing with International Transport.
- Air Cargo Commodities.
- Aircraft, Airlines and Airports.
- Packing and Handling Facts.
- Warehousing and routings.
- Customs, documentation, liability and Insurance.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma /University Degree.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Good English Skills.
Course Examination Language:
About Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses