- Fees / Price QAR 4,800
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics/complexities of venture capital, management of VC funds, deal dynamics, valuation & term sheet analysis and the due diligence process.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will:
- Have an overview of venture capital and private equity
- Know what the VC needs: the business proposal
- Know what the VC needs to know: the due diligence process
- Understand negotiating the deal structure
- Know the deal structure - the term sheet
- Understand investment exit strategy
- The course introduces the participant to the following concepts:
- The complexities and dynamics of venture capital
- Management of venture capital funds
- Performance Measurement: The IRR
- The Due Diligence process
- Credit analysts/account officers; Financial control personnel; Investment placement/marketing staff; Heads of Private equity; Credit/Market Risk personnel; Corporate banking staff
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses