- Locations: JLT
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Course detailsAs most of the regulators worldwide, including MENA Regulators have mandated that AML Officers MUST be CAMS certified to be able to pursue or keep their existing AML positions, it is now required more than ever for AML professionals to become CAMS Certified.
We always design our training agendas with an objective of "Raising the Bar". Accordingly our trainings not only cover the industry standards, international best practices and latest updates, but are also extended to highlight the major threats, challenges, risks and newest industry trends.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
ACC® CAMS® Certification Preparation Seminar is the only course that provides you with many multiple choice questions, case studies and exam tips and tricks that will recap your studies, help you measure your understanding of the topic and ensures your readiness for taking the CAMS® Certification Exam and passing from your first attempt!
Being CAMS® Certified is very essential to your career, we provide you the proper training and preparation that will help you not only sit for the CAMS Exam and pass from your first attempt, but also gain immense experience in AML/CTF and be a leader among your peers.
WHY ACC® CAMS® CERTIFICATION PREPARATION SEMINAR?
- A Thorough coverage of the core competency areas of the examination
- A Clear explanation of the examination format and question types
- Sample examination questions
- Glossary of key AML/CTF terms
- Guidance documents and reference materials
- Exam Solving Tips & Tricks to ensure passing from your first attempt
- Interactive and engaging live class with ACAMS® Certified Trainer
- Full 150 CAMS® Practice Questions
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- AML/CTF Officers
- Branches Compliance Officers
- Heads of Financial Crimes
- Investigation Officers
- FIU Officers
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
- Learning the main AML/CTF terms and definitions
- Awareness about the latest AML/CTF trends
- Knowing the AML/CTF best practices
- Getting acquainted with the AML/CTF red flags
- Knowing how to implement an effective AML/CTF Risk based program
- Getting equipped to fight money laundering, terrorism financing and protect your organization.
- Initial Assessment
- Presentation from an international expert in AML/CFT & Financial Crimes
- Real examples
- Case studies
- Illustrative Videos
- Real CAMS Certification Practice Questions (150 Questions)
- End of Course Assessment
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
About Allied Compliance Consultants (ACC)
Allied Compliance Consultants “ACC” is an international professional services firm with Global Headquarters in Britain, MENA Headquarters in Dubai, presence in 25 countries and worldwide operations.
ACC has a team of highly skilled professionals who have gained their experiences through working in BIG FOUR International Audit Firms and the financial sector for many years. This firsthand knowledge benefits both the clients and candidates while having in depth discussions about their needs. It also enables our consultants to familiarize themselves easily and quickly in new organizations and implement real solutions based on the international best market practice.
Our team of professionals has extensive exposure diversified across the world and can provide all our valued clients with the best services, expert recommendation and quality trainings that help them stay compliant, protect their organizations from criminals, manage their risk and maintain proper corporate governance.
Our solutions are in accordance with the international best market practices and offered to you by experts in the field with International Experience that is available locally.
Our company’s strength is demonstrated by the cost effective quality services that we offer to financial institutions around the globe including many of the leading names in the industry. These organizations have been able through our services and solutions as a business partner, to effectively and efficiently ensure proper Compliance, maintain sound Corporate Governance, train their employees, manage their risk, implement Basel requirements, fight Money Laundering, fraud & financial crimes and preserve their reputation.
Allied Compliance Consultants is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which demonstrates our quality and commitment to the best industry practices. We are proud to have 100% customer satisfaction rate.
ACC is the winner of the following Awards:
- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2015 (Second Year on the row)
- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2015 (Second Year on the row)
- “UAE – Full Service Business Consultancy of the Year” Award for ACC from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
- “UAE Consultant of the Year” Award for ACC Chairman & Managing Director from Acquisition Finance for the ACQ Global Award 2014
- “Leading Professional Services Firm – MEA & APAC” Award for ACC from Acquisition International for 2014 Mid-Year Review
ACC is ACAMS partner in the MEA & Asia Regions and is an authorized provider of the “Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)” preparation seminar.See all Allied Compliance Consultants (ACC) courses