This course aims to offer innovative competencies and power-packed tools & techniques to help you propel your career, to enhance your competencies, expand your skills to demonstrate competence in IT Skills. So make an impact and excel in your career with Cambridge Certification.
Who can take this qualification?
This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who would like to understand and perform IT Operations at workplace and pursue career in IT.
- Cambridge University - International Examinations &
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), Ministry of Education, Dubai, UAE. (Inclusive of Fee).
- Training Material: Cambridge Approved Soft Copy Material will be provided.
- Examination: Cambridge International Exam through Proctored Testing Environment and Validated by CIE.
Module 1: Introduction to IT
- This module is designed to introduce the candidate to the basic commands regarding the use of PC, its peripherals and the internet, as well as to transmit the importance of IT in all aspects of daily life.
- This module is designed to build on the computing and file management skills acquired at foundation level. The candidate should possess the skills and Knowledge required for understanding and performing standard operations on personal computer.
- This module is designed to build on the word processing skills acquired at foundation level. The candidate should possess the skills and knowledge required to understand and perform day-to-day uses of a word processing package to display information in electronic and paper formats.
- This module is designed to build spread sheets to perform day-to-day operations using spread sheets by doing simple calculations.
- This module is designed to acquire database skills at foundation level. The candidate will possess the skills and knowledge required to understand and perform everyday uses of database package to build a simple database and create queries and reports in database.
- This foundation level module is designed to build the electronic communications that is helpful at workplace to perform roles like technical writers and other related roles. The candidate would understand what is meant by electronic communication and gains knowledge on how to obtain information from network information services.
- This foundation level module is designed to build skills on how to prepare presentations required for various demonstrations. The candidate would possess the skills and knowledge to understand and perform day-to-day uses of a presentation to display information effectively.
- Hands-on practice exercises
- Group discussions
- Personalized feedback from the course initiator
- Experience and trained facilitators
- Comprehensive course material
- Diploma certificate from Cambridge.
How is it assessed?
- Students are trained theoretically and upon completion of the course are assessed by Cambridge Online Examination to test their ability to put into practice the knowledge gained during the course.
This course is a foundational course for those interested to pursue IT career by developing basic skills and also helps every one whoever works on the Computer.
Laurels Training Institute is a well known renowned institute for training in the area of management such as (CHRMP), (CLSCMP), (CBA), (CSMP) & has state of the art training facilities to meet the Requirements of its Accreditation Bodies from (AIMS) American Institute of Management Studies - U.S.A & (KHDA) Knowledge & Human Development Authorities - Dubai
having its education permit no - 61142 issued and been approved by Dubai Economic Department.See all Laurels Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.