- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations 11 Loqman El Hakim St. Off Omar Ibn Abdel Aziz St., Beside El Nile Hospital, Tanta,egypt
Cambridge English: Legal is also known as the International Legal English Certificate (ILEC). This qualification proves to employers that you have the necessary advanced English skills to work successfully in international law.
Level of qualification: Advanced = B2 and C1 on the Common European Framework.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
You should take this exam if you currently work, or want to work, in international law. ILEC proves to employers that you can be effective in an English-speaking legal environment. To take the exam you should be able to:
- read and understand contracts, statutes and legal opinions
- understand and take part or take notes on legal discussions and presentations
- write legal letters, memoranda and proposals
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE ?
Learn English with the world’s English experts and you will:
- Be taught by highly qualified teachers
- Enjoy lessons that use modern, communication-centred activities, teaching methods and materials.
- Gain access to the LearnEnglish website featuring thousands of hints, tips, games and downloads
- See your skills progress in all areas
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAMS
- Cambridge English Language Assessment exams are known and recognised by schools, universities, private and public sector employers all over the English-speaking world.
- Success in a Cambridge English exam provides you with an internationally recognised certificate showing the level you have attained in English.
delta.hpa International offers professional certification programs in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing and Human Resources including: CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CTP, CSCP, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, ACCA, FP&A, FFAC, Professional Cources in Marketing and IFRS; catering for both public classes and tailored in-house training.See all delta.hpa Academy courses